With a 55+ year reputation, Koelsch Communities is a trusted name in Memory Care. If your loved one has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, Dementia or another form of memory loss, we offer specialized support and activities designed particularly for this challenging disease. Our licensed and professional staff is trained and ready 24/7 to serve your loved one.
We are passionate about meeting the needs of our residents with dignity, respect, and consistency. Because memory loss manifests itself differently in each person, we offer a variety of activities along with a care plan designed especially for the unique needs of each individual. While caring for our residents, we care for family members as well by offering support groups for caregivers and regular family events to attend within our communities. Family owned and operated since 1958, our family is passionate about serving your family!
Services included in Memory Care include:
- Specially Trained Dementia Caregivers
- 24-Hour On-Site Licensed Nurses and Caregivers
- Complete Medication Service
- Diabetic Management Program
- Three Nutritious Meals Served Daily
- Refreshments Available 24 Hours a Day
- Activities and Exercise Programs Seven Days a Week
- Scheduled Social Outings
- Personal Laundry Services
- Housekeeping and Linen Service
- Scheduled Transportation
- Hourly and Respite Care