Activities at The Park
At The Park at Surprise Independent Living Community you’ll find fun, travel and adventure! Aging doesn’t quench curiosity, and it certainly doesn’t satisfy the desire to get out and enjoy life. At The Park we have regular scheduled events and travel that make fun and adventure a daily routine for our residents.
Adventure: Life’s active ingredient!
- Open Swim and Water Aerobics
- Water Volleyball
- Soak in the Jacuzzi or Relax in the Saltwater Pool on the Baja Shelf
- Participate in a Sing-a-long and Roast Marshmallows at the Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor BBQ Area
- Use the Onsite Playground to Get in Touch with Your Inner Child or Grandkids
- Enclosed Dog Park
- Fireside Billiards/Game Room
- Library with Full Newspaper Selection
- Fitness Center
- Health & Wellness Clinics
- Walking Paths with Outdoor Exercise Stations
- Full-Service Salon Including Manicures and Pedicures, Chair Massages
- Raised Garden Beds
- Men’s Breakfast and Ladies Tea
- Exercise Classes to Fit Every Level and Ambition with Our Fitness Trainer and Team
- Movie Night at The Marion Theater
- Brain Fitness Games
- Spiritual Worship Services
- Happy Hour at the Victory Bistro & Wine Bar
- Wine Tasting
- Overnight Trip Adventures
- Emmett’s Garage and Antique Cars
- Woodworking Shop and Classes
- Art Studio with Classes Galore
- Crafting Activities and Lessons
- Shopping at Arrowhead Mall or Surrounding Areas
- Casino Trips to Wild Horse Pass Casino, Lone Butte Casino and Vee Quiva Hotel & Casino
- Second Sunday in the Park: Enjoy Live Entertainment and Festivities (September Through Spring)
- Cactus League Spring Training Baseball Games
- Monthly Chef’s Signature Champagne Brunch
- Card Games to Play and Learn
- White Tank Mountain Regional Park – Enjoy the Trails with Friends
- Enjoy a Round of Golf at the Cany Courses Available in the Area
Maintaining an active social life is part of your continued independence. The Park at Surprise Independent Living Community makes it easy to start a new hobby, make a new friend and to simply have fun.
At The Park, we fully embrace the social benefits of senior living by providing a vibrant, socially engaging environment for our residents. Every day at The Park is brimming with opportunities to engage with others, make new friends, learn new things, grow as a person, improve your skills, knowledge, health, fitness . . . and just enjoy the life you live.
With so many recreational and social events and activities to choose from – both onsite and offsite – The Park elevates your lifestyle and enriches your life.
At The Park at Surprise Independent Living Community we always offer an interesting mix of events – from educational to social and everything in between, you’re sure to find something you’ll enjoy.
Browse our upcoming events. And if you have any questions, we’re happy to help. Feel free to contact us. We look forward to having you join us!