Health & Wellness
Arranging a time with a nurse to get even your simplest questions answered, sometimes seems to take forever. The Park solves that problem by providing a monthly health & wellness clinic. A licensed nurse will be available to answer questions and help you work towards a healthier lifestyle.
- Vital signs check-in
- Medication review
- Podiatry visit
- Q&A healthcare topics
- Diabetic consultation
- Healthy weight monitoring
The clinic will also offer educational information to help you navigate health changes:
Many times, a good conversation with a professional nurse can help alleviate anxiety over health challenges, help us understand specific symptoms and provide the independence we need to make decisions and remain healthy.
- Medication lists and how to manage them
- How to self-monitor your blood pressure
- Immunizations and keeping up to date with vaccines
- POLST forms. Why have one? Who should have it? How does it coordinate with my advanced directives?
- Recognizing cardiac symptoms
- How to identify and treat diabetes? What are the typical symptoms?
- Caring for your aging skin
- Learn how to use medical equipment (blood sugar kits, oxygen concentrators, nebulizers, etc.)
- Q&A on aging options such as assisted living, memory care or skilled nursing
- Fall prevention
- Medical terminology explained
- Essential oils and herbal supplements
- Alternative health care practices
- Top 25 Documents everyone should have