When you look for a senior care community to take care of your loved one, it is important to consider how their health needs will be taken care of and how qualified their staff is. At Springs Ranch, we have registered nurses or licensed nurses 24 hours and 7 days a week who are professionally trained to support residents with Assisted Living and Memory Care needs. Springs Ranch recognizes the complex and frail health conditions that many residents are experiencing and we believe our number one priority is caring for our residents, your loved one, with the highest level of care and professionalism.
Our Licensed Nurses are qualified to:
- Provide comprehensive nursing assessments
- Manage individual care plans for residents with memory loss
- Medication management
- Have direct contact with physicians and resident medical caregivers
- Manage respiratory issues and monitor oxygen
- Recognize changes in physical and cognitive condition
- Make key decisions in emergency situations
- Provide diabetic management 24 hours a day including: injections, glucose levels, skin care, nutrition, and podiatrist visits
- Catheter care
- Colostomy care
- Complete initial screening for urinary tract infections
- Manage G-tubes
- Wound care including surgical wounds and pressure ulcers
At Springs Ranch, we’re committed to helping our residents live healthier and enriched lives with diabetes. Our team of professional nurses and staff members are trained in diabetic protocol and are efficient in identifying and responding to diabetic reactions. You can rest assured in knowing that our 24-hour team of licensed nurses can:
- Effectively monitor the side effects of our diabetic residents’ medications
- Offer sliding-scale diabetic management
- Healthy monitoring of glucose levels
- Provide insulin injections around the clock, 24 hours per day, seven days a week
- Care for diabetic residents with memory loss and other assisted living needs
Other specialized diabetic management services offered at Springs Ranch include:
- Foot care by Podiatrist/Licensed Nurse every month
- Massage therapy to help increase circulation
- Healthy weight management with exercise and nutritional options
- A variety of diabetic options during meal time
- Portion control for healthy weight management
- Automatic water temperature control to safeguard against accidental burns in the sink or tub
- A variety of exercise programs to promote increased circulation, weight management, balance, increase range of motion, stamina, and strength
Living, loving and caring for a family member with Alzheimer’s, dementia or other forms of memory loss is a unique challenge. We need the support of those who not only understand what we are experiencing, but can be a strong support through the journey. At Springs Ranch, our support groups offer family and friends the opportunity to meet and talk in a private and mutually supportive atmosphere. Often solutions come from others who are on the same journey at a different point in time. This community of care provides emotional support and continuing education. To ease your schedule, hourly care is provided for your loved one during your support group visit to our community. Please contact us to find out about support groups meeting at Springs Ranch.
Our Personal Touch Care Program is a holistic approach aimed at maintaining residents' well being and self-worth. It is a program that encompasses all aspects of our resident care.
While many think of "Activities" as pre-planned group events, such as exercise, crafts and music events where almost everyone participates, we think of "Activity" as everything the resident does throughout the day, whether planned or spontaneous. This includes our residents’ personal care, conversations with others and even time alone.
We spend a great deal of time assisting residents with personal care and the daily routines can become more meaningful when we are making sure we are using sensitivity and creativity to create the special Personal Care Moment.
We know that our residents and their family love to boast of the exceptional care and personal touch that they experience at our community, and we’d like to say thanks. Our 1,000 Thanks Program does just what it says, we want to that those who have referred a friend to our community by giving them $1,000 for allowing us to not only serve their family but the family of those they know.
Contact us for more information.