Adult Day Care
Emergencies happen. When there is an urgent need for just a short time of respite or assistance with caring for a loved one. Canterbury Gardens is here to support you. If you’re caring for a family member at home, you may need a few hours to yourself for shopping, errands, lunch, appointments, rest or relaxation. Hourly care is also helpful for a senior who lives with family but wants opportunities to socialize with others outside of the home. With just a simple assessment by one of our licensed nurses, Canterbury Gardens can make it happen! Hourly care provides all the amenities of our full time residents along with a feeling of security knowing that trained professionals are there to care for your loved one while you are fulfilling other obligations. There is no minimum stay, and we are certain that once you have experienced the Canterbury Gardens way of life, you may want to come again and lengthen the stay!
During Hourly and Respite Care our guests have access to all services within the community.
- Three nutritious meals daily and snacks available 24/7
- 24-hour on-site licensed nursing
- Daily activities program
- Personal care and bathing
- Fee-based beauty/barber shop services
- Respite Care and Short-Term Stay conveniently offered seven days a week
- Call today to schedule an assessment