Activities at The Park
At Canterbury Park you’ll find fun, travel and adventure! Aging doesn’t quench curiosity, and it certainly doesn’t satisfy the desire to get out and enjoy life. At Canterbury Park we have regular scheduled events and travel that make fun and adventure a daily routine for our residents.
- On-site Staff 24/7
- Concierge to Help with Personal Planning or Just to Answer Questions
- Full-Time Social Planner for Events, Outings, Concerts and Parties
- Health & Wellness Program
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- Scheduled Bus & Luxury-Van Service Transportation
- Life Long Learning Lectures and Classes
- Full Maintenance Services
- Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Night Security and Camera Monitoring Including E-check in System
- On-Site Storage
- Designated Covered Parking Within Gated Community
- Pet Friendly
- Billiards/Game Room
- Library with Full Newspaper Selection
- Fitness Center
- Full-Service Salon including Manicures and Pedicures
- Woodworking Shop
- Outdoor Courtyards
- Raised Garden Beds
- Emmett’s Garage and Antique Cars
- Art Studio
- Visitor Suites for Guests
Maintaining an active social life is part of your continued independence. Canterbury Park makes it easy to start a new hobby, make a new friend and to simply have fun.
At beautiful Canterbury Park, we fully embrace the social benefits of senior living by providing a vibrant, socially engaging environment for our residents. Every day at Canterbury Park is brimming with opportunities to engage with others, make new friends, learn new things, grow as a person, improve your skills, knowledge, health, fitness . . . and just enjoy the life you live.
With so many recreational and social events and activities to choose from – both onsite and offsite – Canterbury Park elevates your lifestyle and enriches your life.
At Canterbury Park we always offer an interesting mix of events – from educational to social and everything in between, you’re sure to find something you’ll enjoy.
Browse our upcoming events. And if you have any questions, we’re happy to help. Feel free to contact us. We look forward to having you join us!